The Dominican Republic is a truly amazing country which is becoming more popular with tourists every year. Here are some key benefits of investing in the Dominican Republic:
- The Dominican Republic is the largest tourist destination in the Caribbean, receiving over 30% of that market.
- The Dominican Republic receives almost 5 million visitors annually.
- It receives more than 190 international flights daily, to 8 separate international airports.
- Foreign direct investment in the Dominican Republic grew by 83.7% in 2014 alone.
- Tourism increases by approximately 5% year on year.
- The Dominican Republic boasts a very stable democratic system of government.
- Foreign and domestic investors are treated equally under the law.
- It is an ideally situated tax haven, offering concessions on all foreign investments.