In a recent survey, Beroun was voted as the lifestyle capital of Czech Republic. It is surrounded by excellent walking and cycling paths. It has a historic centre and castle, and is also surrounded by many other stately homes and castles. There are also plenty of amenities locally and many other things to do. Horse riding, go karting, climbing, kayaking, skating – you can do it all in Beroun.
Here are some key benefits of investing in Beroun:
- Beroun has been voted the ‘No 1 Leisure & Lifestyle City’ in the Czech Republic.
The current population of 25,000 is growing at 5% p.a.
- Beroun is a picturesque market town with several tourist attractions. There is beautiful architecture and several sights of interest including the Koneprusy caves and Karlstein Castle and the famous Beroun Bears.
- The suburb also has a recently opened 18 hole Championship Golf Course and a new Aqua Park with a championship sized swimming pool.
- Beroun oﬀers schools for all ages, entertainment and a more relaxed quality of life when compared to the central areas of Prague.
- Markets, shopping, sports, trails, history, architecture, dynamic landscapes and the famous bears are only some of the key activities.